Access to the Abengoa website and its content is free and at the will of the users. Using this website indicates you, as the user, accept the legally binding terms set forth below relating to the services and contents of the website.
1. All the contents of this Website are owned by Abengoa, and/or its subsidiaries unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved. Abengoa built this website gathering both internal and external information.
Abengoa cannot guarantee, warrant or make any representation regarding the validity, truthfulness or completeness of the information provided. As such, Abengoa makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information on this website and any reliance on any information on this website shall be at the user's own risk.
2. Abengoa shall not be held responsible for the use of the content contained in this website. The use of website contents shall be the sole responsibility of the person utilizing them or having access to this site.
Abengoa shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever nature (including consequential loss or damage) suffered or incurred, directly or indirectly, by the user resulting from access to, or use of this website or any information contained in it.
3. Links are included in the website of Abengoa on a purely information basis, and in no case endorses, invites, or recommends any actions by the users. Abengoa does not make any representations regarding any other websites which may be accessed through a link on this website, and accordingly shall not be responsible for other content or use of such websites. User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Abengoa cannot ensure the security of the data transmitted to or through the website. Any transmission is at the user’s own risk. Abengoa does not assume any kind of liability which might arise out of the exchange of information between users through other websites.
4. Abengoa shall not be held responsible for any possible damage or harm which might arise out of interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephonic breakdowns, operational disruptions or disconnections of this website, or for any delay or blockage in the use of this website caused by any other means, as well as for any damage which might be caused by third parties illegitimately accessing and utilizing the website, with no control of the company. Also, Abengoa shall not be held responsible for any harm or damage which the user might suffer as a consequence of errors, defects and/or omissions in the information provided by Abengoa, which was derived from external sources.
5. Abengoa may, whenever deemed necessary and appropriate and without previous notice, unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate services, contents, access to or conditions of the website.
6. The user of the Abengoa website is responsible for obeying all applicable copyright laws. As such, this website may not be, partially or totally, reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Abengoa's prior written permission.
Intellectual property rights regarding the website, its graphic design and source codes, belong to Abengoa.
Likewise, all and every trademarks, commercial names, brands or distinctive signs, whatsoever included in the Abengoa website, are protected by law.
Abengoa declares that the intellectual and industrial property rights regarding products or services of third parties mentioned in the Abengoa website belong to said third parties; the mention or appearance in the Abengoa website does not imply the existence of any right or responsibility whatsoever of Abengoa regarding them.
7. Abengoa is committed to protect and respect user’s privacy and to maintain strict standards when protecting the privacy of the information contained and released on its website. As such, Abengoa will not misuse the information provided on the website.
No personal information except for name and email address, is necessary for contacting Abengoa, therefore, no other personal information of the user should be included in the Contact Form. The information provided by user will be utilized by Abengoa to contact you or used for internal Abengoa and/or Abengoa purposes.
If user does opt to provide personal information to Abengoa voluntarily, in no case will we sell, license or transmit for any reason the information outside of Abengoa and Abengoa, unless required by law, in accordance with public policy or with authorization from the provider of the information. However, since the internet is an uncertain means of transmitting data, and cookies and other tracking devices are used to hack into such information, Abengoa cannot guarantee that the information user provides will not be accessed by another party. The user assumes the risk of providing any personal information on the website.